|Ready to upgrade your Xbox 360 Arcade System? Get the hard drive and Xbox Live experience now! Expand your Xbox 360 experience with downloadable content. Save your games, Xbox Live profiles, game demos and more. The Xbox 360 Hard Drive also lets you play an array of original Xbox games and even comes preloaded with an Xbox Live Arcade game, music, and videos. Use the Xbox Live Gold Membership (3 months) to connect to Xbox Live and play online multiplayer games and more!|
Developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by developer Bungie, Halo 3: Recon is a stand-alone expansion that extends the Halo 3 experience with hours of new campaign and multiplayer gameplay*. The new campaign chapter predates the events that unfold in Halo 3 and gives players a new perspective through the eyes of a new hero in the Halo universe. New multiplayer maps ensure that the Xbox LIVE experience of Halo 3 continues to thrive.
Affordable $299 price
Larger (120GB) Hard Drive
Slimmer with smaller footprint
Compact design with quiet operation
All games in high-definition
Blu-ray and upscaling DVD player
WiFi Built in
HDMI output with 1080p support
Built-in Web browser
Free Onling Gaming Service!
Punch-Out!! returns. Ultimate underdog Little Mac and the rest of the Punch-Out!! cast are back for another round in this modern edition, reimagined for a new generation of gaming. Punch, dodge and weave with skill as you experience the adrenaline-fueled excitement of boxing and deliver a knockout performance in the ring.
Whether you’re eager to revel in the nostalgia of this classic franchise or experiencing the hard-hitting fun for the first time, Punch-Out!! delivers fun, immersive boxing-inspired gaming. Swing with your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller to deliver on-screen punches, or play with classic NES-style controls for old-school fun. With two-person multiplayer action, you can engage in head-to-head bouts and determine which of you is better able to roll with the punches.
- Experience a classic game reimagined for modern technology
- Join Little Mac and the rest of the Punch-Out!! cast for new boxing fun
- Use your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller to bring your swings to life on screen, or choose to play with NES-style controls for classic fun
- Add active dodging and ducking to your performance by standing on the Wii Balance Board (not included)
- Engage in a one-on-one battle with a friend in two-player action
- For 1 to 2 players
|12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card|
|1 month free!|
|To redeem your subscription, just scratch off the gray box on the back of your card to reveal a unique code. You will need to go to your Xbox Dashboard and enter this code.|
|Please note: The FREE one-month bonus will automatically be credited to your Xbox Live account upon entering the redemption code found on this card. Your account should reflect 13 months instead of 12 months added.|
The active-play phenomenon started by Wii Sports now spreads to your whole body thanks to Wii Fit and the pressure-sensitive Wii Balance Board, which comes bundled with it. Used together players will experience an extensive array of fun, dynamic and surprisingly challenging activities, including aerobics, yoga, muscle stretches and balance oriented games. The focus of these activities is towards providing a “core” workout, a popular exercise method that emphasizes slower, controlled motions, but it’s the fun approach to fitness of Wii Fit that will keep players hooked on fitness for years to come.
Have fun while you get fit
The Wii Balance Board.
Calculate your BMI and Wii Fit age.
Enjoy a wide variety of mini-games.
Follow your own personal trainer.
Track your progress against friends.
The Wii Fit Balance Board
The primary tenet of Wii Fit is balance. Your center of balance, the point between your left and right sides when you stand upright, has a lot to do with your health. Those without an even center of balance will be unnaturally compensating for this imbalance, which causes their posture to become misaligned, increasing the possibility of putting unnecessary strain on their bodies. This is where the Wii Balance Board comes in.
Similar in appearance to a step aerobics board, the Wii Balance Board is much, much more. Easily capable of supporting weights up to a maximum of 300 pounds, it is sturdy and precise, able to measure weight and register pressure accurately when placed on a variety of flat surfaces. This advanced level of sensitivity allows for both the wide range of activities found in the Wii Fit software as well as the board’s amazing ability recognize individual players by their weight alone.
Getting Started: Create a Profile
Before you jump into doing exercises and activities, you’ll start by creating a profile. This is done easily and intuitively by simply choosing a Mii, entering your height and age information, and doing a few quick tests that will serve as a baseline for your new Wii fitness regimen. These tests are:
- BMI Check: BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that is the standard used by agencies such as the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health. To check your BMI, you’ll enter your height then stand on the Wii Balance Board and let it read your weight.
- Wii Fit Age: After you’ve checked your BMI, you’ll do a basic balance test and find out your current Wii Fit Age. This basic balance test measures how well you can control your left and right balance. Based on the results, you’ll be assigned a Wii Fit Age.
Four Categories of Fun
Once you have created your profile it’s time to have some fun. Wii Fit features four main categories of exercises to choose from: Strength Training, Aerobics, Yoga and Balance Games. Wii Fit will guide you through the first three with the help of your own virtual personal trainer, while the balance games offer variety and fun to help keep you engaged and excited about your fitness goals. In addition, as you spend time exercising, you’ll earn Fit Credits that unlock additional exercises and activities within your favorite categories that will allow you to continue to push yourself. See more detail on the four categories below:
- Strength Training: Put your strength to the test with muscle-toning exercises like Single Leg Extension, Sideways Leg Lift, Arm and Leg Lift, Single-Arm Stand, Torso Twists, Rowing Squat, Single Leg Twist, Lunge, Push-Up and Side Plank, Jackknife, Plank and Tricep Extension. Challenges include Push-Up Challenge, Plank Challenge and Jackknife Challenge.
- Aerobics: Get your heart pumping with fun, interactive Aerobic exercises like Hula Hoop, Basic Step, Basic Run, Super Hula Hoop, Advanced Step, 2-P Run, Rhythm Boxing, Free Step and Free Run.
- Yoga: Work on your balance and flexibility with Yoga poses and activities like Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Dance, Cobra, Bridge, Spinal Twist, Shoulder Stand, Warrior, Tree, Sun Salutation, Standing Knee, Palm Tree, Chair, Triangle and Downward-Facing Dog.
- Balance Games: Get into the action with fun, balanced-based games like Soccer Heading, Ski Slalom, Ski Jump, Table Tilt, Tightrope Walk, Balance Bubble, Penguin Slide, Snowboard Slalom and Lotus Focus.
Keep Track of Your Progress
Because keeping fit is an ongoing process, Wii Fit also tracks the activities you do the most and puts them into your Favorites category. With this information players can note exercises and activities that they are strong in, as well as others that may need to improve at. Some of the ways players can use this information for are to:
- Keep tabs on your daily progress with easy-to-understand graphs and charts. Using your personal profile, you can set goals, view a graph of your BMI results over time, see how many Fit Credits you’ve earned, check your Wii Fit Age and even enter exercise time you’ve done outside of Wii Fit. It’s all about coming back and exercising a little every day, and the personal profile makes tracking your daily progress simple and easy.
- Quickly check your Wii Fit Age and BMI without even putting the game in the console by going directly to the Wii Fit Channel.
- Allow up to eight family members can create their own profiles in Wii Fit. On the profile-selection screen, everyone in the family can see each other’s recent BMI progress and Fit Credit total. This will allow families to have a friendly competition to exercise and get fit.
Variety, fun and progress tracking; Wii Fit has it all. So, Wii owners if you ready to reclaim your balance and get fit all you need is Wii Fit, a few minutes a day to play and the urge to have fun. Get on board today.